Here's our list of services and prices:
- A standard home inspection is an inspection requested by the buyer once an offer has been made and accepted. It covers every component of the house from the roof to the foundation.
This makes it a great idea to have one done so there are no surprises with your new home. I come in as a professional 3rd party to represent the facts of the home in the current condition.
- Sellers / Pre-Listing
- This type of inspection is the same as a standard inspection, but is requested by the seller. As a seller, you may choose to have an inspection done before you put your home on the
market, or after it is already for sale. Either way this type of inspection is so that you as a seller can have confidence when showing your home knowing there will be no surprises that could potentially delay the closing process of your home.
- Single Component
- This inspection is not a full standard inspection of the home. It is an inspection of a single item of your home that you are concerned with. Examples would be the plumbing system, the furnace, the roof, etc. Additional
items may be added for a fee of $75.00 each.
- Rental Weatherization
- This is a Wisconsin State required inspection for all owners that have the following (but do not occupy):
* 1 & 2 family rental property built before December 1, 1978
* 3 + family rental property built before April 15, 1976
The fee includes the required compliance stamp and a second visit, if necessary.
*For 1 and 2 family dwellings. (Buildings with more than 2 families add $50 for each additional unit)
- Radon Testing
- The EPA has found radon gas to be the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States. Testing is the only way to know if you and your family are at risk. The test stays in the home for a minimum of 48 hours
after which it is retrieved and sent to a lab for analysis.
*$100.00 when bundled with a full home inspection. $150.00 as a stand alone test.
*These prices are fixed for the Chippewa Falls / Eau Claire area.
Additional expense will be included for travel such as follows:
- 30 – 60 miles from Chippewa Falls add an additional $25.00 to the price
- 60 – 90 miles from Chippewa Falls add an additional $50.00 to the price
- 90 – 120 miles from Chippewa Falls add an additional 75.00 to the price